Friday, September 9, 2011

Are you in debt, do you owe money, are you part of our credit crisis problem?

I'm not, I'm proud to say, I am not in debt and I do not live beyond my means. I have never owned a vehicle that I did not pay cash for, but then again, I've never owned a brand new vehicle, I've never taken out a loan, that I could not pay off and when I do go shopping, I try to look for that good old fashioned made in the USA label.|||did your parents pay for your college?


or you just magically krapped out thousands of dollars every semester?





...or maybe you just got one of those high-paying part time jobs|||You forgot to mention Mom, apple pie and buying Girl Scout Cookies.|||I'm in debt. There is no problem with debt as long as you pay your bills.


Most people can't come up with a quarter million or more for a house,


or 25k+ for a car.


The credit crisis comes from the combination of debt and joblessness, with a


health dose of high prices because of a devalued dollar.


Add in it the housing crisis with all the people on minimum wage buying quarter million


homes---what were they thinking?|||Yes(my home), no(not a cent) and Hell no(I have always paid it off month by month).





I do have new vehicles that I have taken out loans for but only to keep my credit rating up and only for 1 or 2 years. Everything else is cash, cash cash. You'd have to be a moron to have been caught up in that stuff for the past few years......oh, yeah....Americans.|||I am not in debt.I owe nothing to no one.|||in uk. im not in debt. i dont use credit cards. i buy my cars from an auction and pay cash. i dont buy anything if i cant pay outright. its a good way to live.|||I owe nothing to no one. I only buy what i can afford %26amp; save up for things i really want. I have always worked %26amp; have a great deal of respect. I am happy to help family %26amp; friends out who are in trouble. If i don't get it back, i will not ask for it but i never lend to that person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment