Friday, September 9, 2011

What banks will healthy once the credit crisis ends?

Now seems like a prime time to buy bank stocks, I plan to invest some money into that sector. There are so many regional and national branches to consider that pinpointing an undervalued winner is a hard task.


Can someone point me in a good direction?|||I did buy banks stocks on 5 big banks but I am long on them.


Till the sub prime problem has come to a end there will be some volatility with them. I think they are safe in the long run, the government would not want to see the banks go under.


Take a look at JPM ONB MS C WFC BAC.Also it would not hurt to have some GLD.|||The banks that were not heavily leveraged into the high risk lending wll come out the best.|||Wells Fargo is in good shape.|||catching falling knives is dangerous.





if people knew who would be left standing, then the stock of that company would be up instead of down.

No comments:

Post a Comment