Friday, September 9, 2011

How do you think you will do in this "credit crisis" going on now and getting worse by the day?

do you think you will make it okay or not?





how do you plan to weather it?





please describe and explain.








btw, how about others you know?





which area of the world are you too btw?





Thanks for your answers!|||this credit crunch sucks, i cant have a blance transfer anymore


and ive just got married and still live at home with my mum!


how crap is that!!|||whoa sensible question !! ALERT.......|||I'm layed off.Very hard finding work.Just have to weather it out.|||by saving money, and only buying things that are neccesary...it's really stressful at times, but there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel|||Yes, I will be ok - this has been going on with me already for a year, I've buckled down on everything in my household, paid off outstanding debt, aside from my loan it will be the only unpaid debt I have.





I've lived through worse -|||I'll make it just fine. I'm not in any debt. I have savings. I think the whole thing has been vastly exaggerated. The only people I know who are struggling are people whose hours have been cut, and even they are just fine. Just might not go away this summer.


I live in the North West of England|||I will make it because I am a survivor. I have trimmed my budget back, I turn off unused lights, conserve water usage, and I am in the process of planting a vegetable garden. I am going to can or freeze vegetables, make my own spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles and anything else I can think of. I have also quit buying junk food opting to prepare meals at home. Many of my neighbors are following this same plan. I live in Texas.|||find out on monday weather or not we still have jobs


if not i will sell up and move to the coast


might as well be broke there as anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment