Friday, September 9, 2011

Because of the credit crisis in the US?

I cannot find student loans to go to an American university in France. I really want to go but where can i find the money?


Every one has stopped giving out the student loans to study abroad students because of the credit crisis.


Its sad that US citizens cant even get an education. Who can afford these $200,000 schools anyways?


I cant take out private loans because i cant afford to pay them back every month....Is there an solution to this problem?|||Bank of Mom and Dad





My suggestion is YOU work and SAVE the money for college.





Then pay cash to go. That is what I did and so did a lot of people I know.





Going into debt for college is not a smart idea.|||Yup you're gonna have to get a job...save....then go to school and work part time while you're studying. People have done it for years even before the credit crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment