Friday, September 9, 2011

How much have you lost during this current credit crisis?

Has it even affected you?|||It hasn't affected us (knock on wood). We don't live on credit, we pay cash for everything and we don't have any stocks or anything like that. It has affected people I know-my uncle lost all his retirement.|||I don't live on credit so it's affected me none. All my other losses like home value and retirement losses are only paper losses. Both will eventually go back up and I have a good 30 years to wait on that. The house, maybe not but it's paid off so no big deal.|||My home value down 20% from what I bought it at.


Pay cuts at work.


Higher health insurance.


I'm not an idiot when it comes to investing. I sold my measly stock Oct 2007. I saw this coming. Some old folks buy and hold stocks - for some dumb reason.


/|||I haven't lost any real money. My stocks are down as the value of the companies that I am invested in has decreased but I still own the same number of shares. I am actually saving money again after a while where I wasn't.|||Counting losses in the market and real estate values.. I have lost over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in the past 13 months.... some will everntually come back.. but probably $200,000 to $300,000 is gone forever.|||It hasnt affected me im careful with my money and dont quander it on rubbish i dont need|||So far, I haven't lost much, but things are definitely tighter now.|||Yes the money I have invested is earning bugger all interest.|||i have no money, so nothing to loose.|||i lost my job





but luckily got myself a new one..

No comments:

Post a Comment