Friday, September 9, 2011

Have you been impacted by the global financial credit crisis?

If so in what way? Doesn't matter how big or small it is just interested in knowing.|||Yes, bank loans are hard to come by for my customers. And everyone is nervous about spending any money at all..|||Yes. I'm retired. I had to go to the bank recently and start drawing money from an annuity because prices have gone up so much my ss and pension weren't enough. Thank God I had it to draw off of.|||Yep. We had to move to a different state (for other reasons) which means I had to quit my stable, good paying job, and now with the way economy is, not many employers are hiring. Thank god my family can afford for me not to work, but it's still living on one income(no longer by choice) and me trying and trying to get a job (and I am in management).

No comments:

Post a Comment