Friday, September 9, 2011

What do real "beach bums" do and have they increased a lot since credit crisis started?

also, how do they feed themselves?





where do they sleep? do they use tents atleast?





are laws on beaches more strict in CA or FL or what other states are they found and why so for this?





please explain.





also , how about in Mexico?





what do you think of them and how do they look , smell?





what do they do all day?





please describe and explain.|||they can be either very rich (trust funders) or used to have a good job to homeless. they dont reallly fit a certain definition. the homeless ones beg for food and money or they go to shelters every now and then or crash at friends houses. if not they sleep wherever they find a spot. Fl laws are more relaxed because i see more here all over the place. they might like to drink all day or do drugs. they do it because either they have mental problems or they are addicts and they like the beach atmosphere since it is so laid back. they walk around all day or hang depends what mission they are on that day. Again there is no one answer to your question since these are human beings we are talking about with very complex motives to their actions and different needs. in mexico it would be worse since they have a lower GDP and less resources to go around|||Your question has win my attention.....





I am a Beach Bum...and I have no Idea what is Your Idea ,about beach bums.





I am a Beach Bum and I am ,on the beach, every time I have the chance to do it.


rent a hotel room in front of the ocean,spend 4 days in a row ,parting and drinking and "hang around" the exclusive restaurants in Miami Beach...play piano at a local Jazz Bar ,with the musicians. and pay everything with my black metallic American Express Card.





I know some other Multimillionaires whom does it.





smelling me? I don't know,may be .|||ohkay this is the lamest question ever.


but ill answer.


most are just washed up wannabe pro-surfers that live straight on the beach hiding from cops or crashing place to place at friends house if they dont have house.





most buy there food, fish, or eat free food that there local frineds that there friends cook, buy, or own restraunts.


idk know about mexico.


here where i live in florida the cops dont really let them sleep on the beach, no tents execpt for in the national camping parks.





the look like surfers, partyiers, someitms alcholics, druggies.


long hair.





idfk how they smell the ones i know normal there not fffn hobos and freaks.





the surf.


hangout with friends


drink party


w/e.|||Now and then I drive over to the Mediteranean and bum around Europe, I eat what I can find and If I cant find I dont eat. One trip got me to India and when I got back to the UK I was about 90 pounds. Smell? not me, I swam every day, if I was inland I would find a canal or river. CA or FL beachbums are on the biggest bathtubs in the world, why would they smell?|||uh beach bum?? you mean like surfer beach bum?? they do work brah...its called they work the 3-11 shift washing dishes or bartending at the local whatever so they can get their surfing in during the day..alot like ski bums do....i dont think "real" beach bums have increased due to the credit crisis--if they were real "bums" they never had credit to begin with|||real beach bums?? many are homeless and live near the beach and come to the beach with basically nothing with them and soak the sun.... or beg for money..i've seen some sleep under palm trees its kinda sad tho





your question is so weird btw

No comments:

Post a Comment