Friday, September 9, 2011

How are you affected by the current global credit crisis?

I'm okay, Jack. My lifestyle remains unchanged but how about yours?|||I owe nothing, don't use credit (anymore), If I want something I save and pay cash. The global credit problems are from people not having savings.


Look at the U.S. Government and what they spend money on. 2008 is going to be a year to watch. The greedy are going to put us in a 1929 depression. We have to many talking heads in this country and no solutions.|||Sort of. The interest rate on my credit card doubled but I don't carry a balance so it doesn't really affect me.|||Not affected in any way, but I'm hoping maybe I can pick up a supercheap house when all is said and done.|||To many people with solutions are the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment